Made in Saxony
Mask Production Lines
XENON – Ihr flexibler und reaktionsschneller Medical Automatisierungspartner
Due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for FFP2 (Europe) and N95 (USA) class respirators is rapidly increasing. All of Europe has been dependent on deliveries from China.
The XENON Group follows the call of the Federal Government to localize the production of protective equipment again.
We succeed in this in cooperation with Norafin, a leading manufacturer of nonwovens in Germany.
Together we bundle our long-standing know-how in the field of medical technology to limit the dependence on Asian manufacturers.
(...) as Saxonian entrepreneurs it's important for us to give a slight personal contribution to coping
with the coronavirus crisis.
Our full-service approach
The cooperation of XENON and Norafin represents a unique complete package. We offer a turnkey system for mask production, immediately available raw materials (fleece), certified masks and full technical support via our Service-Center with plug'n play warranty.
Our consulting service for you:
- Consulting on the design of respiratory masks for different degrees of protection and applications
- Support on successful certification process
- Commissioning at your production site, training your employees and a further range of service support
- Nonwovenand fleece from German production
100% control of the masks in the production process
Fully automatic production line
- Cycle time: < 1.3 seconds
- Mask types: Nora LIGHT and Nora F
Option: Packaging machine
- innovativ mask production lines
- Service contract with Plug'n-Play warranty
- Norafin supply agreement for all raw materials
Request your offer now
30 Years of Automation Excellence