Made in Saxony
Mask Production Lines
XENON – Ihr flexibler und reaktionsschneller Medical Automatisierungspartner
Due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for FFP2 (Europe) and N95 (USA) class respirator masks is rapidly increasing. All of Europe has been dependent on deliveries from China.
The XENON Group follows the call of the German Federal Government to localize the production of protective equipment.
We succeed in this in cooperation with Norafin, a leading manufacturer of nonwovens in Germany.
Together we bundle our long-standing know-how in the field of medical technology to limit the dependence on Asian manufacturers.
Highest Productivity for your Mask Production
XENIOS® System Control
Our internally developed XENIOS® control system provides all information on the operation of the machine as well as additional evaluations. A W-Lan module and a tablet computer provide access to all control elements and information around the production line.
Made in Germany
Design, components and software for highest technical availability
Very short cycle time for up to 50 masks per minute production output
Integrated Production Process Monitoring
Fully automatic quality assurance for highest output of OK masks
Minimum set-up times and low maintenance and cleaning effort
Only one operator is required to operate the production line
Your Entry into Mask Production
The Turnkey Solution for Investors
The cooperation of XENON and Norafin represents a unique complete package.
We offer turnkey production lines for mask production, immediately available raw materials (fleece),
certified masks and full technical support via our service center with Plug'n Play warranty.
Turnkey Production Line
- The delivery time of the XENON mask production lines is 12 weeks plus system installation, training and instruction (included in the XENON service contract).
- The immediate production start is secured by the Plug'n'Play warranty of the XENON Service Contract (in connection with the use of Norafin raw materials).
- Available on request: Production startup support and assistance by trained technicians (optionally available via the XENON service contract).
- The masks have already been developed by Norafin. You don't need your own R&D efforts or special mask know-how to start your production.
- Norafin's raw materials are available in a complete package for immediate delivery at attractive prices per mask.
- The CE mark of the FFP2 certification is transferable from Norafin to the mask producer.
Become a Nora Mask Producer in only 3 Months
You need production space? We have the solution. We would be pleased to operate your production line by our XENON specialists in our facilities in Dresden.
Of course, we also offer the mask production line separately. You can benefit from the high output and the high degree of automation. In this case, please note that you will have additional expenses for the design and certification of the respirators as well as for the procurement of raw materials. On request, we will develop a special machine based on the design of our series production plant.
Become a sales partner for XENON mask production lines in Europe. We would be pleased to talk to you about the provision model.