As a Design Engineer (f/m/d) at our site in Querétaro you will be responsible for the design and construction of special machines.
- Development of mechanical designs to fulfill project requirements (cycle time, availability, autonomy, change over, quality, machine, and process capability)
- 3D modelling and creation of 2D drawings, parts lists, etc.
- Preparation of relevant technical documents of projects, such as operating manuals, introductions, service documentations
- Support on feasibility analysis to sales department.
- Submission of information for assembly department (drawings, assembly instructions, adjustment instructions)
- Submission of information for purchasing department (BOM and specifications)
- University degree in mechanical engineering, automation technology or mechatronics
- Gender indistinct
- 3 years’ experience in mechanical design of complex machinery in automation companies
- 2 years’ experience in production process in automotive industry
- Knowledge of pneumatic, electrical, and mechanic components
- Experience in 3D design software (preference CREO or similar)
- Excellent English language skills in speaking and writing
- High degree of initiative, strong sense of responsibility and independent working style
- Good teamwork spirit and service consciousness, strong communication skills
- Excellent work environment, within a supportive team who is focused on results
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to contribute new ideas
- Detailed and supervised training
- Professional and personal development opportunities through the responsibility of the area
- International work environment, with constant communication and support from our plants in Germany and China
- Attractive benefits package
Share this Post