As a Financial Coordinator at our site in Querétaro you will be responsible for managing, supervising, and ensuring compliance of the accounting & financial processes.
- Use the tax regulations flexibly of sales, forecast the corporate income tax.
- Declare annual data and all kinds of reports.
- Declare, check, and account the imports and exports, form update.
- Project cost accounting.
- Track the account receivables and payables, update of control report.
- Set the finance processes and arrange the finance work.
- Manage the fixed assets and the lower value assets.
- Made and analyze the finance statement or any monthly report.
- Prepare bank documentation for any request or payment.
- Control & supervision of the travel expenses.
- Any other task assignment from leader.
- Accounting professional degree or similar.
- 3-5 years' working experience in accounting and finance.
- General knowledge in accounting (CXC, CXP, Financial statements, Payroll, ISN).
- Knowledge in Rules or politics (Fiscal, IMSS, INFONAVIT & LFT).
- Experience using accounting software (CONTPAQ or similar) or ERP system.
- Intermediate or advance ability in Excel.
- Strong Mathematical & analytical skills.
- Ability to implement and to execute mutually agreed process flows fast and in high quality.
- Work with good professional ethics, strong principle, careful work, and responsibility.
- Very good English Language in speaking and writing. (Advance)
- Challenging projects in a value-oriented growing.
- Varied and challenging tasks.
- Opportunity for professional development.
- Be part of a company with values and a great work culture.
- A excellent work enviroment.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance bonus after 1st laboral anniversary.
- Financial participation in the company's success.
- Superior benefits.
Share this Post